CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-20T22:05:09+00:002018 Ford Flex CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-20T22:05:09+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH AND SYSTEM BLEED
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new transmission fluid.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Chemical flush engine, radiator, and heater core. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Machine flush with new Coolant.
- ADD CLEANER, CHANGE OIL AND FILTER, CHECK BELTS HOSES, AND FLUIDS, SET TIRE PRESSURE/ROTATE TIRES
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed. Center steering wheel.
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold.]
- CLEAN FUEL INJECTORS AND THROTTLE BODY
STEVEN N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2023