- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS, MACHINE OR REPLACE ROTORS [Clean lube and/or replace brake hardware as necessary.
- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH AND SYSTEM BLEED
- CLEAN AND ADJUST REAR BRAKE SHOES
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new transmission fluid.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8
- CLEAN FUEL INJECTORS AND THROTTLE BODY
CASSANDRA P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2022