- SMOG INSPECTION
- Transmittal Fee
- ADD CLEANER, CHANGE OIL AND FILTER, CHECK BELTS HOSES, AND FLUIDS, SET TIRE PRESSURE/ROTATE TIRES
- CLEAN AND ADJUST REAR BRAKE SHOES
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new transmission fluid.
- FLUSH POWER STEERING SYSTEM
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Chemical flush engine, radiator, and heater core. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Machine flush with new Coolant.
- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH AND SYSTEM BLEED
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- CLEAN FUEL INJECTORS AND THROTTLE BODY
MELANA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2022